Even experienced Reiki professionals and home practitioners can benefit from the perspective of an even more experienced professional.
I have been practicing Reiki personally and professionally since 1986 in a wide range of settings, including conventional medicine. I been teaching since 1990. Chances are I’ve come across questions or a challenge similar to the ones you are facing.
You could just keep trying to sort it out yourself, but why not take the benefit of my decades of experience so you can sort it out faster, relieve your anxiety and/or confusion, and move ahead?
I offer individual mentoring sessions to Reiki practitioners at all levels and from any Reiki lineage or practice style. If you want to find clarity and strengthen your Reiki practice, regardless the details of your practice style, we can do that.
What happens during a Reiki mentoring session?
I’ll call or skype you at a prearranged time.
Then we’ll spend 40 minutes discussing your questions about your personal or professional Reiki practice. You might have one question or you might have several. Here are questions that are often discussed (yours might be different):
- how to deepen your daily self practice experience
- how your Reiki practice can help you address a particular medical or life challenge (for example, a family member in hospice)
- how to expand your Reiki practice from home practice (self, family, friends, pets) to a professional practice in which you are recognized as an expert and paid for your services
- how to mainstream your professional Reiki practice to reach a broader audience and help more people
- how to grow your Reiki business, again, so you can help more people.
We can also review your website or communication materials. It’s totally up to you.
PLEASE NOTE: I only offer First and Second degree training in the context of a full in-person class. I do not offer First or Second degree training online or on the phone as those settings do not provide the hands-on, in-person support Reiki students need when learning to practice. This article goes into more detail about considerations for Reiki training.
What’s the fee?
$149 for a focused 40-minute consult. Use the Buy Now button below to prepay your session and then email me to schedule. It is important that you email me as people often use different email addresses for payments than for general correspondence.
Mentoring sessions are open to all those who have had any Reiki training (including initiation) and have questions about their practice.