with Pamela Miles
Are you a Reiki student who is thinking of becoming a professional? Or maybe you are a professional already, but don’t have the confidence you would like to. That’s understandable, especially if you don’t have an on-going mentoring relationship with your Reiki master.
Being a Reiki professional with a mainstream clientele requires competence and confidence in many areas.
This discussion helps you take stock of where and how you can strengthen your foundation as a Reiki practitioner who is being paid for services, either treatment or training. The recording discusses:
- What does it mean to be a Reiki professional?
- What are the requirements for professional practice?
- How do I know if I am ready?
- How can I strengthen my confidence and professionalism?
- Approaching the business of Reiki practice: spirituality and the marketplace.