Helping More People with Reiki - Video 5:
The Most Important Reiki Things
Click here to watch the fourth video on putting it all together.
Here’s what you get in the 4-Step Balance System for More Reiki Clients webinar:
- The 4 points you must cover to make every Reiki conversation productive
- The mistakes you must avoid so you don’t sabotage your conversation
- How to avoid those mistakes
- How to recover if it’s too late to avoid making mistakes
- How to apply this simply, easy to implement system to written materials and presentations
- A handout to print and use to take notes and plan your own presentation
- Video and audio recordings of the training to access as much as you want
- Follow-up live coaching session with me to discuss your questions
- Ask questions live or leave in comments before the session
- Audio recording of the coaching session
- A chance to be one of two people on the live session chosen to receive a free 30-minute mentoring session with me.
Time to decide
It’s time to choose what’s in your best interests. The questions to consider are:
- Do you have time to do more of the work you love?
- Do you have space in your life to help more Reiki clients?
- Would that be a good thing not only for them, but also for you?
If your answers are yes, let’s get started.
4-STEP BALANCE SYSTEM FOR MORE REIKI CLIENTS
Register now for immediate access to the recorded training.
4 thoughts on “Helping More People with Reiki Video Five:”
Thank you Ms. Miles for the very informative series of videos: how to find sources to connect with new clients; tips on making your connection memorable; how to demonstrate trustworthy and credible; and putting it all together.
All of these tips are invaluable and all of them are sure to get the results that we are all looking for. These videos keep us from making mistakes in communication and guarantees a solid connection to that individual without losing them or confusing them in the process.
I am unable to sign up for the 4 step balance system at this time. Would it be available at a later date?
Thank you for sharing your experience with us along our journey.
This is a recorded training, Rosemarie. You get immediate access to it and can access any time you want.
Hi, I started teaching yoga back in 2009 and after a 4 day lightening storm, I found myself attuned to an energy I had never experienced before and that began my path into learning about Reiki. I have since studied Reiki and have been doing healing work for 3 years. I have had people ask me about teaching them how to do self treatments. I am curious what that means? They are not looking to become a practitioner, so I would like some clarification if possible. Does it mean that they need to go through the Reiki Level I, II, process and learning symbols, etc? Or is it just explaining the concept and teaching hand positions with the idea of “intention” doing the healing, but not with the addition of the symbols? I want to be able to give them what they are looking for with confidence and right now, I am unsure.
Also, your videos are very helpful. I plan on applying what you said when I have a new client approach me. I think it will help tremendously. Thanks so much for your time.
I’m so happy the videos have been helpful to you, Jackie.
Reiki self-treatment is the foundation of Reiki practice. Hawayo Takata brought Reiki practice to the U.S. from Japan with her Reiki master Chujiro Hayashi, a direct student of founder Mikao Usui. Takata said repeatedly, “First yourself.”
It might be said that practicing on ourselves is how we earn the right to practice on others. If you do not self-practice, why not give it a try and see the difference it makes? Click here for an article to help.
Only Reiki masters can initiate people into Reiki practice. Why don’t you find a local Reiki master that you feel aligned with and refer people to him/her so they get the proper training? Until people are trained, they can use the hand placements to rest quietly and have some healing time with themselves, but it’s not Reiki practice until someone has received the Reiki initiation.