• taught at Yale Medical School
• presented at Harvard Medical School
• consulted to the National Institutes of Health (US government)
• implemented hospital programs
• published in peer-reviewed medical journals
• collaborated in Reiki medical research.
All while maintaining my private practice in New York City — teaching Reiki classes, supporting clients, organizing public Reiki events including a monthly public clinic, writing an award-winning book, REIKI: A Comprehensive Guide, and an award-winning Reiki blog.
My goal is to bring credible presentations of Reiki practice to the mainstream public and to health care. Although I am based in New York City, I travel frequently to help support Reiki practitioners elsewhere who share that goal. Currently travel is not possible, and we all look forward to when that changes and we can meet again in person.